If you need to send a parcel abroad, then you’ll want to get it right first time. here’s how to choose the right cheap parcel delivery service
1. Rather than going directly to a courier, it’s a good idea to contact a courier intermediary service which will get prices from the leading couriers, and then provide you with the best price. This means that you don’t have to spend time ringing up lots of couriers, and looking for the best price.
2. You’ll need to know where you want the parcel to be delivered to. Some courier companies will need the exact address in order to give an accurate price. Delivering to a city centre is much easier than having to deliver to a remote island. Send Parcels to USA
3. If you sell your products online via your own website, rather than an auction or other 3rd party site, you might get a much better deal if you integrate shipping with your website and ecommerce system. You’ll be able to automate shipping, and will be able to save a lot of time as well as money thanks to having regular shipments.
4. If you need your parcel to arrive by a certain day or time, it’s a good idea to ask the courier company when it will be there. As different companies use different terms such as Express and Rapid, they don’t necessarily mean the same thing. The cheapest service might be called rapid, but it might be the slowest.
5. If you’re sending something abroad you’ll need to remember time zones too. You don’t want to have your parcel arrive in the middle of the night when there’s no one around. The cheapest company might be able to get your parcel to arrive on time, but might not tell you of the time zone difference.
6. You’ll need to make sure that you have adequate insurance for your parcel, as the cheapest parcel delivery services might not provide it. if cost is the main consideration, then you might want to forgo insurance, and hope that your parcel arrives and isn’t damaged.
7. Cheap parcel delivery services might have a limit on the size of shipment they’ll take. If you’re item is big, then you might not be able to go with a cheap courier company.
8. It’s a good idea to sort out what you really need from your courier company in advance. If it’s essential that your parcel arrives at a certain time, then you might want to pay more for a better service, and do without insurance. If your item is valuable, then you might want a slower service, but pay for a better insurance policy.